This is a hands-on class where we will examine small strobes lighting styles to learn how slight changes in technique can adapt our lights to match our subject.
We’ll study the subject’s story and define a way to best use our lighting techniques to create a photograph that relates that story to the viewer.
Then we’ll employ a variety of tools from multiple strobes to light modifiers and shapers to see how they affect the model and scene.
You’ll get the opportunity to test each lighting setup with your camera and lenses.
You’ll come away from this class with a photo worthy of your portfolio and a better understanding of the methods used to create great multiple light photos.
- Class Length: Four hours
- This four hour class cost $95.
- Sunday, Jan 22, 2012, 1:00 p.m.
- Requires Pre-registration.
- Call Classic Studio at Gallery202 (614-890-8202) or Photographer Gary Gardiner (614-270-5705) to information or inquiries
- Class Materials: We’ll supply strobes, remotes,stands, and modifiers. Bring your camera and your strobes.
- Location: Gallery 202, Partners In Art, Inc. in Uptown Westerville
Class size limited to 12 photographers. Register early!
Registration by calling Gallery 202, 614-890-8202. Credit card, check or cash. Pre-registration required.